All you need to learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the ideal travel destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-Visa to Egypt is an electronic travel authorization created for people that desire to visit Egypt for vacation. This system speeds up the application process to have new visas. The vacationers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You are able to acquire this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just via a web application. This completely new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are some prerequisites that the holidaymakers must bear in mind in order to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most crucial ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are numerous forms of visas, so you need to check if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to apply for an online visa, make sure you complete the online form without mistakes.
- Make use of your debit or credit card to cover the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so ensure you get a scan or image of it to upload.
- Once you get the online visa you have to print a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should choose its type. Depending on how you planned your journey, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type enables a Thirty days stay and are also valid for six months, starting the issue day. When touring with a team, one person can apply on the internet for all the tourists, but every one of them must accomplish and also sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their kids.
If you want to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Bear in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you don’t need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
Should you chose to have a number of visits to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. This way you can leave and return as you want. This kind of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you must apply for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you decided to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return anytime needed.